Saturday, November 1, 2008

When You Can't Be Real With Yourself...

CAUTION: the language you are about to read may be deemed offensive to some so viewer discretion is advised

Wuz Good America!! I'm coming at y'all with some real sh*t... be warned with this here... some cats might get offended... if you do chances are one of (or all three) these items listed below are true

1. You'z a fake *ss n*gga / b*tch and I probably don't f*ck with you anyway
2. I couldn't give a sh*t if you was offended anyways.
3. Chances are you are everything that I'm bout to vent about.

Aight America, now that all that is outta the way I'm finna come atcha hard. Cats with weak hearts should go ahead and close this now. This is my diss to all phonies, fakes, p*ssies and stans!!

Real men and women can relate while those that can't... well they have plenty of time to change. I'ma start off with the definition of "Real". The definition is genuine and original, not fake or synthetic... with these truths being evident why are all these niggas around my way claiming to be real?! They pull this shit because they've "allegedly" sold a lil weed, busted a couple shots, balled out a lil bit, ride rims etc. etc. y'all know the routine but these inviduals know good and damn well they ain't did none of that shit and if they did they'd still be fictional characters. First off, a real man, n*gga, woman, b*tch or whatever you presume your title to be doesn't have to participate in none of that nonsense to be real!! But if you are in to that DON'T LIE ABOUT IT!! What being real is, is not having any inconsistancies in what claim to do or be. To be all honest with you, you can't get no realer than me. I've never sold drugs, or licked a shot but everything I've EVER said is all truth check my credentials if you choose!! I'm so sick of cats either yappin bout i pulled capers like this, I sold that, knowing damn well they don't know nothing bout that, never lived nothing like that, or ever seen it and anything else in between!! Suburban niggas are the most notorious about that... cats out here holla'n bout sellin crack off the stoop, boning so-n-so, or whatever trivial childish shit these dudes are yappin bout in music or just in general conversation. First off ain't no stoop in the burbs in the first place and half the cats out here talking that phone D Boy shit is more broke than a retard guarding Hot Sauce in a And One streetball game. I respect the real D Boys of America going out and having to go beyond the law to feed their family despite fed time hanging over their heads... (I see you pimpin!! Get money fam) but these characters out here pushing gateway when their parents are making 6-7 figures, had their kids in the best schools, lived in the suburbs all their entire lives and have all the opportunity in the world to live the American Dream... that shit is fucking crazy!!! It's a huge slap in the face of those that have gone to jail or been murdered out in the trap to make ends meet and keep food on the table, just because they didn't have those opportunities we have!! Hustlers don't hustle cuz it's fun!! They hustle because they have to!! Who are these lames trying to impress?

Real women and men can relate while those that can't... Time's running out to get it together... America make sure you are paying attention... A Real woman is one that knows how to carry herself. Gentle, Delicate, Beautiful, Intelligent creatures are our women, but some of you aren't neccessarily living up to some of them traits. No I'm not about to go on the male chauvenistic view that women are to be at home or anything like that because frankly America a lot of our ladies are more manly than some of us (not yours truly of course). A girl who presumes to be grown but what she holds to be important are clothes, shoes, running the streets to find the next cheap thrill, the next dick or the next amount of money she can squeeze out of insecure or ignorant male is not a real woman... She is skeeza, a ho bag, a chicken head, a slut monkey, a gold digger, or whatever you choose to call em is on you. Women... excuse me... females like you is the reason why women get called b*tches. NOW WAIT LET ME FINISH AMERICA!!! Let me show you where I'm going with this... Real Women just like Real Men, for some strange reason have to share the same bad rap that a selected few cause. Heaven knows, I and most of the male population, don't believe all women to be bitches or any other derogatory term because it's true you are not and do not deserve to be called out of your name. I will say I have dated and dealt with the select few who deserve these terms but even still to this day these skeeza's, if you will can't understand why they can't find someone that wants to put up with their shit. Crazy world huh, America... females that believe a males worth is in his bank account, or his car, or his gear can't seem to understand why they get treated like shit. I can't forget about the ones that are "so insecure" they push away the one's that love them to go play rent-a-d*ck or run the streets. Wonder why I don't for sorry for you self proclaimed "women" or "ladies" re read the paragraph.

2 comments:

FlyyGurl said...

break it down break it down break it down!!!!! BTW u didnt tell me u got a blog!

D.Jay said...

I just started one. I can get more raw on here than I can on facebook and myspace