Saturday, November 1, 2008

Men & Women: A little honesty would save everyone a whole lot of pain

Uh Oh... It's that time again America. I'm kicking knowledge yet again on another important subject. (No it ain't Paris Hilton either) This lil ditty here is about honesty between the yourself and the opposite sex. It's a pretty broad category on paper but I will narrow it down to minimum in a minute. If we all had a little more honesty in our lives we would be happier people... correct?!

We've all heard the bad rap that guys get from you women. All men are liars dogs, cheaters, yadda yadda yadda but think about that just a second. Ladies, when you first meet a guy, you will 8 times out of 10 get the sugar coated version of the person in front of you. The reason that is, is you may not like the truth that the guy in front of you is holding in his brain. What if all of those liars cheaters and decievers told you the truth from the jump? Would you give him a chance? What if the guy getting at you was something like

Male: "Hi you doin, my name is so and so and I'm not looking for no relationship. With all due respect I'm just trying to get in your pants. If you don't mind can I get your number so we can make that happen?"

How many of you ladies would allow that to happen? Instead those guys put on the front and hide their true intentions until their purpose has been met. Truthfully if the direct approach really worked men wouldn't have to lie. Women want good guys but are not receptible to the real uncut form of the truth. If men AND women were more honest from the jump, less hearts would be broken HANDS DOWN, POINT BLANK!! Even though that's true that will never come to pass. The reason why that is is because people are afraid of the truth. For instance picture this

Female: "Excuse me, I saw you across the way and I was wondering if I could give you my phone number because I'm just looking for a man that I can start a relationship with and possibly grow old with someday."

That alone would scare most men and women off. Deep down I believe that men and women actually enjoy the idea of trial and error until they have their feelings hurt. Singles may say they don't like being alone but the thrill of hunt is exciting rather you like to admit it or not. So everyone saying they want someone that is real are partially lying to themselves. Stand back and think about it.

No comments: