Saturday, November 1, 2008

50 Shots... Obviously I’m in the wrong business.

America... I'm sure everyone has heard of Sean Bell. The unarmed groom-to-be that was shot not once... not twice... but 50 f*cking times by a couple of punk ass cops. Did I forget to mention they never identified themselves as law enforcement as well as never found a weapon on the victim or his two friends? Not only did they murder this kid in cold blood but they got away with it like it's okay. They shot the brother like bullets were going out of style!! If I knew it was that easy to murk somebody I would've gotten a badge a loooooooooooooong time ago! If that's the case I'd murk someone off everytime the wind blew if I knew I could walk away scott free. I mean damn, first Rodney King now Sean Bell? Excuse me... I apologize for all those brothers that were mangled by the police in between time because I know there is a lot of you. Believe me, I know there are some good cops out there but please send me memo informing me that the KKK has traded in their pillow cases for badges and police uniforms.

No comments: